Senior Manager - C++, Java
Job no: COG-941801
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Neelam Gupta
We need a talented Java developer to join our Reg Reporting platform that supports regulatory reporting across the CGM group. Working in an agile fashion, we continuously deliver innovative solutions that help CGM businesses meet their regulatory/ OTC financial reporting obligations to market regulators globally like the US (CFTC, SEC), Europe/ UK (ESMA, FCA), Australia (ASIC), and Asia (MAS, HKMA, etc). You will work in a multi-talented, diverse team across 2 geographical locations and implement Fast/Big Data solutions in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Your role will require you to design, implement and maintain our back-end services critical for timely and accurate reporting to regulators globally. You are test infected and are adept in various testing frameworks. It's a big plus if you have experience in deployment in a micro-services architecture in a cloud environment. Note that this role demands a highly motivated individual and you should possess excellent communication skills to engage with all levels of our stakeholders. If this sounds like you then we should get in touch immediately!
Desirable Key Skills:
- Solid knowledge of Java and up-to-date with the latest Java version: 8 and beyond
- Hands on experience on Eclipse/Intellij, Git, basic understanding of Linux with experience in shell scripting.
- Sound knowledge of Java EE technologies like EJB, JPA, Hibernate, JMS or the equivalent Spring family of technologies like Spring Boot etc.
- Should have exposure to at least one web frameworks, e.g. Spring MVC, JSF, JSPs etc
- Working knowledge of Javscript, HTML/ CSS and experience integrating with front-end technologies like Angular 1/2, ReactJS etc
- Relevant experience in JBoss technologies including JBoss AS is a big plus.
- Testing: JUnit, Spock, Mockito, Cucumber, Robot Framework
- Build: Gradle, Maven, Bamboo
- Zeal to learn new technologies – NoSQL database, Apache Spark, Akka, Scala
- Cloud: AWS, OpenStack experience is a nice to have but not necessary.
- Domain knowledge in regulatory reform will be good but not absolutely necessary
- Experience in Leading the team of size 8-10 atleast.
Main Duties :
Development for Regulatory Reporting platform
Leading the Team and providing Technical / functional help as required
Requirement Gathering and working with team on technical design
Coordinating with compliance and Operations division on functional and technical front
Providing DevOps Support on rotational basis
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources Division, Market Operations, and Technology.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 25 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form