Technical Project Coordinator
Job no: COG-941744
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: JC Reyrata
ICS Technology are looking for a Project Coordinator for its Identity and Access Management (IAM) team which is responsible for Macquarie’s Authentication and Authorisation technologies. As part of our team, you will be responsible assisting with the delivery of key IAM technology projects. Working in an agile environment you will get the opportunity to work closely with the IT teams, external consultants and the business.
In the role you will be assisting with resource & financial tracking ensuring resource and financial forecasts are up to date. You will also ensure the team is reporting on its compliance obligations and strategic targets such as cloud migration.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Experience in IT project administration/co-ordination with a proven track record of work within a successful project delivery framework.
- PPM Toolsets Experience: Hands on experience with Project Portfolio Management applications (preferably CA’s PPM (Clarity)) and ability to create program and portfolio reporting.
- Appreciation of key business drivers and an understanding of the Security and Identity impact upon business
- Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
- Skills and knowledge in project methodologies, frameworks and tools, particularly Agile.
- Experience with Confluence and Jira preferable
- Ability to work effectively with a global team across multiple countries, cultures and time zones
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize where necessary
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team and to work independently with minimal supervision
If this sounds like you, apply now!
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form