Workplace Messaging & Collaboration Engineer
Job no: COG-941410
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Nicky Bell
You will be responsible for design, engineering and project work as well as operational escalations for mission critical messaging and collaboration systems & services within Macquarie. In a collaborative environment, you’ll be working with technology stakeholders, other engineering teams and project management to ensure the stability and ‘evergreen’ nature of the Macquarie digital workplace.
We need a motivated and driven team player to join our talented Sydney Collaboration & Productivity team. Your focus will be on configuring, deploying and supporting Microsoft Office 365 services, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint and Workplace by Facebook according to business needs, working with vendors and internal teams.
Your previous experience in technology projects and operational roles provides the foundation for you to step-up in your level of responsibility, as this is an excellent opportunity to further your technology career.
In this role you will participate in and be responsible for:
- working with multiple internal technology teams such as networks, hosting, & security to implement messaging and collaboration projects
- supporting the production messaging and collaboration systems
- participating in the global team on-call escalations roster.
You will need to be key technical skills in the following:
- advanced automation & complex scripting experience (specialising in PowerShell)
- advanced knowledge of Office 365 services
- 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting Microsoft technologies including Exchange and SharePoint
- knowledge of Enterprise Social services such as Workplace by Facebook
- understanding of related Enterprise technologies such as networking, servers & virtualisation
- exhibit technical credibility with your quality verbal and written communications skills
- technical writing for solution design documentation
- ability to solve highly complex problems and design & build solutions to meet multiple requirements without guidance.
Please apply via the following link with your CV. Alternatively, to find out more about the position, visit www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell via firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form