Macquarie Capital - Analyst
Job no: MacCap-941287
Work type: Full time
Group: Macquarie Capital
Recruiter: Holly Beasley
Close Date: 7th September 2018
Our European Renewables Team is looking for experienced analysts with 4 years of relevant experience to join our team in London.
You will have the opportunity to combine typical tasks of investment banking with project finance advisory, principal investing and infrastructure development. As an Analyst in our team, you will be given great responsibility and client interaction opportunities, and will primarily be working on transactions that involve deploying our own balance sheet as an equity investor in preeminent European infrastructure transactions including in the green infrastructure/renewable sector.
You will work closely with our senior team on live high profile infrastructure transactions as an advisor and principal investor across Europe (recent examples include investments in the world’s largest dedicated new-build biomass plant – MGT Tees Renewable Energy Plant (http://www.macquarie.com/my/about/newsroom/2016/mgt-tees-renewable-energy-plant) and in the 336 MW Galloper offshore wind farm in the UK (http://www.macquarie.com/za/about/newsroom/2015/maccap-partners-with-rwe-gib-siemens-in-galloper-wind-farm).
The successful candidate with have:
- 4+ years of consultancy or project finance experience, specifically in building bid and financial models for private equity firms based in London and EMEA.
- 4+ years of debt restructuring experience, including scenario modelling and development of valuation models for infrastructure and/or green renewable industry.
- 4+ years of experience in due diligence process to principle investments and strong quantitative skills including extensive experience with financial models and valuation techniques.
- Experience in managing and overseeing valuation including the incorporation of key due diligence findings into a model.
- Chartered accountants will be favourably regarded.
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities. Our advisory activities are aligned into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise in: Transport & Infrastructure, Real Estate, Energy & Utilities, FIG and Natural Resources.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 37 offices across 22 locations, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of any protected characteristics (as defined in the Equality Act 2010).
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Print application form