Manager - UI Developer
Job no: COG-941146
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Neelam Gupta
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 27 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
- Design and develop key trade capture, routing, caching, enrichment and aggregation components using Agile methodologies
- Support the delivery into production over the complete development life-cycle including requirements clarification, technical design, code review, unit testing, toolchain and deployment scripting and production support using DevOps principles
- Communicate with business stakeholders, business analysts and senior developers to clarify requirements, arrange and coordinate testing and deployments
- Work within established policies and procedures and suggest and champion process improvements
Key Skill Requirements
- Understanding of (highly available) distributed systems
- Unix/Linux, SQL/NoSQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to make independent decisions
- Willingness to learn from and adapt to business, technical and project challenges
Highly Desirable Skill Requirements
- Experience delivering software in using Scrum
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with version control systems, continuous integration / deployment tools, automated testing tools
- Knowledge of and experience with caching technologies (Oracle Coherence preferred)
- Python, Ruby or similar scripting languages for toolchain automation
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form