Executive/ Assistant Manager - Change & Transformation
Job no: FMG-940121
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Zafran Raina
The role is responsible to:
- Accomplish objectives of the assigned project stream including on time delivery within scope and budget. One of the current organization’s priorities is to drive process efficiencies in the finance function through automation, process improvement and system enhancements.
- Work closely with finance functions to understand their requirements, map the processes (current state and future state) and quantity benefits.
- Document requirements and obtain sign offs as per the agreed framework. Cascade requirements to technology team and ensure implementation as per the required scope.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress. Flag deviations immediately to the senior management and ensure risks and deviations are formally closed.
- Maintain on-going interaction with stakeholders with a view to understand pain points and recommend solutions.
- Produce, enhance and maintain project documentation such as business cases, project charters, requirements document, solution design, development plan, UAT scripts and project communication log.
- Deliver projects as per the agreed frameworks and governance model.
- Ensure SLA/KPIs of the functions are reported accurately and they have ongoing support for their BAU activities.
You are an experienced finance change professional and have worked on or supported medium to large scale transformation projects/ streams. You have strong business analyst skills, eye for details, innovation mindset and working knowledge of project management frameworks and lean. Experience/Certifications required:
- Tertiary qualifications in a business discipline, preferably MBA, is highly desirable.
- Overall post-qualification experience of around 6-8 years with about 3-4 years of relevant experience in change, transformation, Operational excellence & automation projects in the Financial Services industry.
- Sound knowledge of the Financial/Banking Services industry & Shared Services operating models.
- Working knowledge of Lean & Six Sigma
- Working knowledge of Lean - familiar with Lean principles and inspires others to participate in the improvement process.
- Highly developed analytical, quantitative and data analysis aptitude.
- Ability to manage and interpret large volumes of data and derive meaningful conclusions
- Possesses high degree of comfort working in high paced ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 Analytics and Visualisation tools like Alteryx, PowerBI, Excel/ VBA, Robotics, etc
- Knowledge of different finance systems, databases and platforms
Macquarie Group Limited is a global financial services provider. It acts primarily as an investment intermediary for institutional, corporate and retail clients and counterparties around the world. Macquarie Group’s diverse range of services provides clients with asset management and finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities. Founded in 1969, Macquarie employs approximately 14,469 people in over 25 countries. At 31 March 2018, Macquarie had assets under management of $A496.7 billion. Our offices are spread across four regions: (1) Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), (2) the Americas, (3) Asia and (4) Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). We have 5 lines of business BFS, CAF, MAM, MacCap, CGM and 4 our service groups that provide the framework, infrastructure and support that the operating groups require to manage their business. These are the Corporate Operations, Financial Management, Legal and Governance, and Risk Management Groups.
About Gurugram Office
Macquarie’s Gurugram office was established in 2007 and has a strength of 1100 employees. The centre is responsible for a wide range of deliverables including core finance services, technology development & enhancement, operational and financial risk management and business operations.
- Core finance services team provides a range of complex, high-end services including financial control, legal entity control, regulatory reporting, tax reporting, financial reporting and financial accounting to support Macquarie’s trading, non-trading business units and group corporate centres
- Gurugram Technology team delivers a range of services including development, operations and testing to Macquarie globally and to Finance teams located in the Gurugram office. The team’s approach is to create centres of excellence that combine technology expertise with business knowledge
- The centre provides operational scalability, enhanced financial controls and enhanced operational / financial risk management while focusing on cost efficiency, quality and process excellence.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form