Senior Associate Analyst, Equity Research - Mumbai
Job no: CGM-940102
Work type: Full time
Group: Commodities and Global Markets
Division: Cash Equities
Recruiter: Mitesh Rathod
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about.
As a member of a highly rated research team based in our head office in Mumbai, you will be involved in writing research reports that assist in our clients’ investment decisions. You will provide market analysis and financial modelling support to the team and help manage database information. Assisting with client presentations and briefings, you will also be involved in helping build our client base and revenue over time.
To be successful, you will:
- Have 4-5 years’ experience in an equity research capacity, or come from a consulting or corporate background
- Be highly numerate, with exceptional financial analysis and modelling skills
- Be able to build good relationships and enjoy communicating at all levels with sales teams and clients
- Be able to work independently
- Prior experience in the broader Energy sector favourable
- Have tertiary qualifications in finance, accounting, engineering or a quantitative discipline
- Knowledge of Tableau would be positive
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form