Research Analyst, Generalist Equity Research, Asia - Taipei
Job no: CGM-940099
Work type: Full time
Group: Commodities and Global Markets
Division: Cash Equities
Recruiter: Bess Ng
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Find out more about Macquarie atwww.macquarie.com/about
We are currently seeking an Analyst to join our newly established, Generalist Equity Research team in Taiwan. This is a unique team based in Taipei with a regional focus.
This team will also allow for flexible working hours, which can be discussed further with the relevant candidate as appropriate.
You will be involved in generating reports that assist our clients to make investment decisions. You will provide market analysis and financial modelling support to the team and help manage database information. Assisting with client presentations and briefings, you will also be involved in helping build our client base and revenue over time.
The successful incumbent will have:
- Strong Accounting experience. This is a definite advantage
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, accounting, engineering or a quantitative discipline;
- Equity research experience is an advantage, ideally from sell-side firms
- Be highly numerate, with exceptional financial analysis and modelling skills
- Be able to build good relationships and enjoy communicating at all levels with sales teams and clients
- Be fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form