BFS - Java Developer (BFS03732) - Executive - Manila
Job no: COG-940076
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: JC Reyrata
Java Developer – Banking and Financial Services
A MORE REWARDING ROLE
Macquarie’s Banking and Financial Services Technology division is looking for flexible, enthusiastic, and highly motivated Java Developer to evaluate, design and develop software solutions that will enable and support the achievement of Macquarie business objectives.
In this role, you will responsible for evaluating requests for new or modified applications to determine their feasibility, and Interpret user specifications in order to arrive at design specifications. You are also expected to maintain software codes within a code management system, and develop to agreed specifications. Additionally, you have to effectively support application development business requirements, while providing expertise in software development lifecycle phases including design, development, testing and support. You will be also involved in number of projects ranging from software updates to business driven enhancements, and provide technical recommendation regarding implementation. Conduct code reviews and other software quality checks relevant to development. You also need to be flexible working with different teams across the globe, and train resources.
We need a strong Developer with:
- IT degree or equivalent,
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience,
- understanding of a broad set of relevant technologies and environments,
- established skills in application development,
- highly collaborative and proactive attitude,
- ability to deliver on commitments and deadlines,
- strong understanding of risk management frameworks and their application,
- ability to communicate across different levels within the organization,
- proven ability to work across cultures with a geographically dispersed user community,
- ability to adapt to new circumstances and thrive in a constantly changing environment,
- attention to detail,
- exposure in Agile,
- the proven track records with the following technologies:
- API and Cloud
- Languages / Frameworks: Java, .Net, Dojo, JQuery, J2EE, XML, EJB, JSP, ASP.Net, Struts, Tiles, HTML, CSS, UML, SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Axis, CFX, RESTful Web Services, Angular JS
- Tools: Maven, ANT, Eclipse, Atlassian Suite, Subversion, CVS, JIRA, GIT
- Server: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache HTTP Server, IIS
- Operating System: Linux, Unix, Windows
- RDBMS: Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL
If this sounds like you, apply now!
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form