Security - Manager - Security Engineer 2
Job no: COG-939978
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Tanvi Wadhwa
About the role
In this role you will be working on a broad set of applications within Macquarie. You will be immersed in the fast paced world of security testing, working together with people who are passionate not only about testing but also about the business. This is a great opportunity for security testers to build a challenging and rewarding career in security testing within the investment banking arena.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create security test plans to ensure application testing meets the Macquarie Security Testing Standard
- Carrying out penetration tests on a wide range of systems and producing reports detailing findings
- Provide security advice and technical subject matter expertise to a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications)
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- A computer science degree, engineering degree, or equivalent
- At least 3 years full time experience in security testing
- Excellent verbal, written, and other interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of designing tests using various techniques applied onto highly complex systems composed of multiple applications
- Willing to work in different time zones
- Working understanding of HTML constructs and web application frameworks
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and protocols.
- Good understanding of SQL and scripting technologies
- Prior experience in using penetration testing tools such as HP WebInspect, BurpSuite Pro, SQLmap, Nmap, Kali Linux, Metasploit
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience using Confluence, JIRA, and Power BI.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OCSP)
- EC Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Licensed Penetration Tester
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. Our long history of success has come from being different. We value the creativity that diversity of thought brings and we promote an innovative and entrepreneurial culture. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology. Find out more about COG.
http://www.macquarie.com/in/corporate (Company website)
We facilitate a range of different flexible working within our teams. Please talk to us about flexibility.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form