Security - Senior Manager - Security Lead for Testing
Job no: COG-939975
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Tanvi Wadhwa
About the role
The Senior Security Analyst ensures that the IT infrastructure assets and applications of Macquarie are adhering to the standards governed by the policies. As part of a global team, you will be required to liaise confidently with colleagues, both local and overseas. You are also expected work closely with developers, systems analysts, project managers, and business contacts.
Your responsibilities include:
- Central contact for security testing requirements. Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Works with account team and the business to develop test plans, test estimates, and test cases based on business requirements and functional specifications
- Executes tests ensuring timely completion of testing with relevant and accurate test results being captured
- Reports test results and metrics to key project stakeholders
- Adheres to project testing disciplines, standards & methodology
- Functional team leader for Cyber Security Testing team. This function includes the following:
- Organizes resources and commitments systematically to ensure clear communication, assignment of responsibilities, and time-compliant execution
- Handles escalations and resolving/monitoring complex customer escalations as appropriate
- Manages critical issues, and communicates risks and recommendations as appropriate
- Coaches and mentors team members
- Manages team and individual performance
- Makes service improvement suggestions to management
- Ensures adherence to IT security policies and compliance to audit requirements
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field
- Minimum of at least 4 years relevant industry experience in Security Testing of highly complex systems composed of multiple integrated applications
- Capable of working thru vague specifications and coordinating with relevant stakeholders to obtain clarity on expectations
- Capability to effectively relate how technology fits into business operations and/or strategy
- Capability to conduct tests on web-based apps, networks, and computer systems on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and TCP/IP protocols.
- Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as, an analytical mind, time management skills and organizational skills
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OCSP)
- EC Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Licensed Penetration Tester
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. Our long history of success has come from being different. We value the creativity that diversity of thought brings and we promote an innovative and entrepreneurial culture. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology. Find out more about COG.
http://www.macquarie.com/in/corporate (Company website)
We facilitate a range of different flexible working within our teams. Please talk to us about flexibility.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form