Development - Executive - PAM DevOps Engineer
Job no: COG-939886
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Neelam Gupta
We are looking for a Java DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of development experience to join a diverse and innovative team that develops and maintains our Identity & Access Management (IAM) systems.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Work with product owners, project managers, business analysts and end users to understand requirements and develop new solutions or enhance existing solutions
- Understand the relevant application architecture, application functionality and SDLC processes unique to Macquarie
- Be adaptable, resourceful and able to understand when it’s better to go for the quick win and when it’s better to drive through a comprehensive technical solution
- Have a strong passion for maintaining and developing quality code and deep understanding of core concepts of java spring technologies
- Design, develop and unit test functionality, and assist with UAT and PVT, and defect tracking, recoding, triage, follow-up and resolution
- Provide accurate reporting of test progress, risk and issues, and contribute to continuous improvement in terms of efficiency, reducing risk and automation
- Be self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed and provide excellent customer service
We need a strong engineer with:
- A degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Practical experience in Java Spring framework
- Familiarity with Spring MVC and Spring
- Familiarity with code first and interface contract first development approaches
- Familiarity with RESTful interface standards (eg. Swagger, RAML)
- Experience in relational database systems and SQL
- Experience in Test Driven Development including familiarity with various test suites
- Familiarity with all facets of SDLC (ranging from inception to deployment)
- Proven ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively with both business and technical colleagues (written and verbal)
- Amenable to perform application support and afterhours work when required
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration tools (eg. Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The following is highly desirable:
- Experience in financial services, investment or institutional banking environment
- Able to understand and analyse complex IAM domain and concepts
- Knowledge or experience with Privileged Access Management solutions (eg. CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Total Privileged Access Management (TPAM))
- Knowledge or experience with Identity Governance and Provisioning solutions (eg. SailPoint IdentityIQ)
- Exposure to Power BI, Alteryx and other Data Analytics tools
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. Our long history of success has come from being different. We value the creativity that diversity of thought brings and we promote an innovative and entrepreneurial culture. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology. Find out more about COG.
http://www.macquarie.com/in/corporate (Company website)
We facilitate a range of different flexible working within our teams. Please talk to us about flexibility.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form