Marketing Analytics Specialist
As an experienced and strategic thinker, with a strong analytical and technical skill set you will enjoy working with large amounts of disparate data (e.g., CRM, sales, direct marketing, digital, social, publishing platforms). This is not simply a data reporting role, but a role that provides you the ability to take data from multiple sources and create meaningful insights for the sales and marketing business to make informed decisions.
You will use your expertise to create a consistent platform for the measurement of marketing campaigns and activities with the marketing operations department. This includes custom analytics and standardization of some program reporting.
In addition, you will partner with key technology partners to ensure we have the right data architecture in place for capturing and integrating large amounts of disparate data and collaborate with global partners to understand their in-market programs,
With your high level of accountability, you will manage full project cycle projects for designing test plans, measuring campaign performance, and delivering insights to large teams. You will use your expertise to provide data-driven, actionable insights for campaigns and life-stage marketing programs (e.g., lead generation, welcome and onboarding, engagement, retention)
- Measure marketing correlation and, where possible, direct attribution between each marketing tactic within various campaigns and marketing programs and business performance
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- Assist in the management of regional and global campaigns, as needed
To be considered your will bring your Bachelor’s degree in marketing or quantitative disciplines as well as 3+ year of experiences in marketing analytics or similar role. In addition, you will have Demonstrated experience in data mining, market research, segmentation, and user testing to drive business decisions and high performing marketing programs
Your background will include:
- Intermediate to expert technical skills in SQL, SAS or SPSS, HTML
- Experience with reporting tools, such as MicroStrategy, Business Objects
- An understanding of marketing automation tools (e.g., Pardot, Eloqua)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and related programs is beneficial
- Experience in multi-channel marketing is a benefit (e.g., digital, social media, email marketing, direct mail, advertising)
If you are looking to join a global company and start an exciting chapter in your career, then apply now.
Macquarie Asset Management (MAM; formerly known as Macquarie Funds Group) is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
Find out more Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.