Solution Designer & Developer - ETL Developer - Sydney - CAF - CAF01303
Job no: CAF-936263
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Sophie Lumsden
Working in a small team within Corporate and Asset Finance technology, this is a great opportunity for a strong SQL & SSIS Developer. Leveraging off your existing skills, you will also be working with Hadoop for a portion of your time providing you the opportunity to develop new skills in your field. Specially, the role will require:
- comprehension of the functional and technical requirements of the project.
- ability to fix modules /defects with no supervision required.
- optimisation of runtime performance of ETL scripts, stored procedures and report’s query at the application and at the database design level
- creation and execution of test plans
- development of detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for medium to complex database programs.
- ability to work in conjunction with the team’s Data Modeller to implement data consumption layers using SQL
Ideally we are looking for a background that includes:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- at least 3years of strong SSIS experience or other ETL tool and of MS SQL Server experience
- strong SQL coding skills; experience in creating complex joins (inner and outer joins) using 5 or more tables
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form