Senior C# and SSIS Solution Designer and Developer
Job no: COG-936254
Work type: Agency Worker
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Chirag Bhojani
We are seeking a Solution Designer and Developer to join a technology team that develops and maintains a critical system for the Treasury business in a fast-paced, dynamic and energetic DevOps environment. You will be working closely with a highly collaborative and supportive business team to deliver ongoing system changes and enhancements.
You will have varying responsibilities, including designing and developing SSIS, SQL and C# solutions to automate and prepare data for the vendor system (QRM), migrating the system to the Cloud, and participating in our DevOps processes to support the system.
The role will see you engaging with the business on a daily basis, and expose you to opportunities to enhance your knowledge and understanding of financial markets and products, and the bank treasury management function.
- design and develop solutions to automate and move data to and from the QRM system using technologies such as SSIS, SQL, C# and PowerShell
- lead and participate in core platform initiatives such as migrating to the Cloud
- work closely with the business to understand requirements and their priorities, and collaboratively design solutions
- provide estimation and monitor developer’s tasks to meet committed delivery dates
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- ensure compliance of design, development, and unit test of applications in accordance with established standards
- assist with the technical configuration of QRM
- participate in DevOps processes to support the system
- be a team player and demonstrate flexibility to deliver the best outcomes for the business
Qualifications & Background (work experience)
To be considered for this role you will have:
- strong track record of designing, implementing and supporting solutions built on similar technologies
- in-depth technical knowledge of C#, Powershell and the Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MDS)
- a relevant technology related degree
- previous experience in Investment Banking / Financial Services organizations
Highly valued experience:
- experience with Control-M (or similar scheduling systems)
- experience migrating large-scale grid-based systems to the Cloud
- experience with Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Management and/or ALM projects
- experience with the QRM software system
- relevant finance related degree or certification
- good communication and presentation skills
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Please apply to it using appropriate channels or reach out to Chirag Bhojani on 82324419
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Print application form