We have an exciting Fixed Term Contract opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to support experienced hire recruitment for Macquarie’s growing business in the EMEA region. This is a great opportunity to work with a high calibre team in a fast-paced and dynamic banking environment.
You will be responsible for delivering a professional and best-in-class recruitment coordination service to clients and candidates. This will include the following core activities:
- Scheduling interviews (in-person/ telephone / VC / Webex) and psychometric assessments
- Building a positive rapport with candidates during coordination interactions. Ensuring that candidates receive the information needed during each step of the coordination process.
- Maintaining a positive rapport with hiring managers throughout the recruitment coordination process in order to achieve client satisfaction.
- Conducting reference checks for new hires as required
- On boarding new hires, from the employment screening stage through to start date. This involves working closely with HR Operational teams to initiate and monitor background checks; following up with candidates for additional requirements / queries; making and confirming arrangements for new hires’ start dates.
- Identifying and resolving day-to-day issues that occur during the recruitment coordination process, and proactively engaging colleagues to assist with resolving issues when required.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have hands-on experience of recruitment or HR coordination within a Banking or Professional Services organisation, and a proven ability to work effectively and deliver to competing deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You will have strong MS Office skills, together with excellent written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail.
You are extremely organised with a professional and friendly attitude and the ability to think on your feet when faced with challenging situations. You thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative, and you are confident dealing with senior level stakeholders. You have a proven ability to exercise appropriate judgement and discretion around the handling of confidential information. Your customer service skills are exemplary, and you act as a brand ambassador for the Macquarie Resourcing Team at all times. Hands-on experience of an Applicant Tracking System is a strong advantage but is not a pre-requisite.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.