An exciting opportunity exists to join our global Brand and Marketing division as Head of Brand and Marketing, Americas. Based in our New York office, you will be responsible for leading a high-performing and multi-disciplinary team to conceive and execute a broad range of brand and marketing initiatives in a key growth region for the firm. Reporting to the Global Co-Head of Brand and Marketing, you will play a key role in the division’s leadership team, actively supporting the development of Macquarie’s global brand and marketing strategy.
In this role you will:
- Develop and implement a regional brand and marketing strategy that delivers measurable and sustained results for the Americas business, while also contributing to Macquarie’s global brand strategy and positioning
- Build strong internal and external relationships and influence key business stakeholders to enhance the division’s contribution and impact
- Develop multi-channel marketing initiatives for Macquarie's businesses in the Americas. Key channels include: content marketing, websites, direct client marketing, advertising, event marketing and sponsorships
- Lead the development of cross-business and regional marketing initiatives in close collaboration with international Brand and Marketing colleagues
- Actively contribute to the strategy and management of key marketing channels including the firm’s global website (Macquarie.com), social media and paid marketing programs
- Develop and manage relationships with key local agency partners (eg. creative/digital/media) to ensure consistent alignment to the firm’s brand positioning and access to external expertise.
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing and communications, with a successful track record of executing across the whole marketing funnel in a B2B setting
- Excellent stakeholder management, with the maturity and influence to lead in a results-driven culture
- Ability to work and think strategically, able to come up with ideas and solutions that will step-change the performance of both digital and traditional marketing channels
- Results focused with strength in using data and analytics to support marketing programs and evolve activity through learning
- A passionate marketer who is active on digital platforms and employs progressive digital marketing techniques and technologies.
Macquarie is a diversified financial group providing clients with asset management and finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities. Our global operations include offices in the world's major financial centres. Founded in 1969, Macquarie operates in ~60 office locations in 27 countries and employs more than 13,500 people. Assets under management total ~$370 billion (as of March 31, 2017).
Macquarie operates in 23 offices across four countries in the Americas, with more than 2,500 staff and representing approximately one quarter of the firm’s global income. The firm’s regional headquarters are in New York.
Macquarie’s Brand and Marketing division is responsible for the firm’s global brand strategy and aims to build positive perceptions of Macquarie’s products and services across all audiences. The team does this by supporting Macquarie’s businesses with an integrated approach to the engagement of clients, prospects, candidates and employees through multi-channel marketing initiatives, content marketing, multimedia design and production, event marketing and sponsorship and internal communications. The team is located in Sydney, Melbourne, New York, London, Hong Kong and Manila.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.