Client Care Manager - Sales, Service, Centre & Operations
Job no: BFS-936181
Work type: Full time
Group: Banking and Financial Services
Division: Service Sales Centre & Ops
Recruiter: Sophie Haslam
Client Care Manager
We service products such as Home Loans, Wrap, Credit Cards, Transaction Accounts, Cash Management Accounts, Term Deposits, and Trading. In the role there is regular contact with internal stakeholders, external Clients and Advisers. This role leads a team of 12 specialist Consultants who manage Internal Dispute Resolutions.
There is a strong emphasis on quality within the team to assist with enhancing performance and service excellence across the Sales Service Centre & Operations division. The team offers same day service to its clients. It is a requirement of this role that all client requests are actioned each day and as such, this role will require flexibility to work beyond scheduled hours, the period from early June to early July is a very busy time of year due to the end of financial year. Key responsibilities;
- Drive and support operational processes
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure quick resolution of client complaints
- Ensure clients are serviced within agreed guidelines and requirements
- Support, coach and develop team of 12 consultants
- Partner with other divisions such as Audit and Compliance to ensure all regulatory requirements are met for both clients and the business
What we're looking for:
- strong people leadership skills within a retail banking service/operations division
- strong understanding of financial services products, regulation and compliance
- high level of attention to detail and the tenacity to follow through
- client-centric approach and willingness to provide exceptional client service at all times
If this sounds like you, please apply via the below link. Alternatively to find out more about the position and a confidential discussion, please call Sophie Haslam on 02 8237 2213 or alternatively please email Sophie.email@example.com
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form