If you have strong marketing experience and a passion for recruitment this is an excellent opportunity that will see you driving the design and delivery of our employment brand to ensure we can source, attract and recruit top talent.
In a fixed term 12 month contract role you will help deliver the strategic and creative development of content across all recruitment channels including digital, social and traditional. You will be passionate about exploring emerging technologies and marketing best practice to ensure candidates have a positive and meaningful experience. In addition, you will:
- assist in the development and implementation of innovative employee and recruitment marketing and communications programs that bring the employee value proposition to life
- manage the creation of all creative collateral including arranging photo shoots, video filming, updating print collateral
- design and deliver the content strategy to build and embed our employment brand across talent segments and channels (both online and offline)
- manage a variety of social media channels including creating content, managing posts and mapping activity
- measure the effectiveness of our marketing channels and provide valuable insights and recommendations
Your ability to drive innovation across many of our recruitment marketing channels as well as strong relationship and project management skills will see you partner with stakeholders at all levels, in particular with recruitment teams and our brand and marketing teams.
We’re looking for creativity, strong communication and project management skills, a passion for social media and awareness of emerging technology and marketing strategies and branding.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of the financial services industry
- Brand/marketing/recruitment experience
- Understanding of communications’ technology, such as e-marketing, web and social media
- Understanding of CRM tools to gather and analyze staff engagement rates
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to juggle multiple tasks to meet varying deadlines'
- Microsoft Office-literate, with specific experience working in Word and PowerPoint
If you are a self-starter, have a communication or marketing degree and have relevant employment brand experience we would like to hear from you.
Please submit a covering letter and concise resume as one Word or PDF-formatted document. Simply insert an additional page into the front or back of your resume.
In the 27 countries we operate, Macquarie creates more enjoyable workplaces that people want to be in.
- our world class cutting-edge offices encourage collaboration and creativity
- career development is a focus with endless opportunities existing locally and globally
- innovation is celebrated and we have programs that allocate time and money to our peoples’ ideas
- everyday the people at Macquarie benefit from our commitment to diversity and flexibility
- our extensive wellbeing program helps the minds and bodies staff in and out of the workplace and
- our Foundation helps support you to pursue your own community passions
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.