Off-cycle Internship Opportunity – Infrastructure, Macquarie Capital – Seoul
Job no: INT-936141
Work type: Fixed term
Group: Macquarie Capital
Division: Macquarie Capital
Recruiter: Jenny Yeung
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 37 offices across 22 locations, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers.
We are looking for a high calibre intern who possess a strong interest in financial services, deep knowledge of current market activity and the desire to work in our Infrastructure team in Seoul.
The role will provide an excellent opportunity for you to get hands-on work experience in Investment Banking/Principal Investing in a dynamic, international environment. You will be supporting the team in executing transaction by conducting extensive financial analysis and research. You will also have the opportunity to participate on challenging projects as part of a successful team.
- Work closely with the senior management team on live transactions
- Conduct industry and market research and prepare and present material used in client meetings
- Participate in financial analysis including reviewing and maintaining financial models
- Analyse and assess business opportunities with prospective transactions
Key skills and knowledge areas required:
- Outstanding academic record in a relevant discipline
- Relevant internship and/or work experiences across Corporate Finance and/or M&A at a leading multinational investment bank, Big 4 consulting firms, asset management firms or corporates
- Some financial modelling skills
- Strong reading and writing skills (English and Korean)
Start date: October 2017
Contract term: 12 weeks (to be confirmed)
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: Magadan Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form