SVM Billings Analyst - Senior Associate
Job no: COG-936120
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Division: Business Services
Recruiter: Jade Ancajas
IMPROVE YOUR WORKPLACE PRODUCTIVITY
The Business Services Division provides cross group and centralised support services across Business Management, the COG Program Office, Enterprise Technology, Operational and Regulatory Risk, and Sourcing and Vendor Management (SVM). BSD also provides oversight of the HR, Finance and Legal functions aligned to COG.
The market data billing team function sits within Business Services Sourcing and Vendor Management has global accountability for managing market data billing reconciliations, inventory management, inventory reporting and end user administration.
As a member of the market data billing, you will be responsible for:
- Reconciliations and processing of invoices into InfoSys P2P accounts payable system. Including: ensuring the invoicing accurately reflects usage / contracts; working with vendors where there are discrepancies; and ensuring payment terms are met.
- Management of the approval process of the payment vouchers and ensuring the invoice is submitted to accounts payable.
- Managing vendor invoice payments queries from clients.
- Inventory management of users/services in an Inventory Management System. Including: adding services; adding users; and inventory uploads & reconciliations for large datasets.
- Maintaining numerous excel spreadsheets, including manipulating large volumes of data with functions such as ‘Look Ups’ and ‘Pivot Tables’.
- End users service requests including creating new logins, requesting new logins from vendors, and answering end user queries.
- Month end processes, including Finance Department reporting and business group reporting.
To be successful on this role, the following skills are required:
- Reconciliation knowledge and managing large datasets
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven high level of customer service
- Excellent team player with the ability to cooperatively drive desired outcomes
- Ability to work well under pressure to provide timely and accurate solutions
- A self starter who can work well in a team
- Be a quick learner, self-motivated and have a strong proactive mentality
- MS Office experience is required
- Experience with market data or telco inventory systems is desired
- Experience in Accounts Payable concepts, including: cost centre allocations and creating payment vouchers
- Confident communicator
- Vendor relationships – the ability to call our vendor contacts to discuss or obtain information regarding changes to our accounts, such as investigating new service charges.
- Internal Customers – the ability to manage the expectations of our internal customers by providing instruction on process and resolving requests for reporting
- Good at learning new systems, such as the billing tools that we use to obtain and process data from our numerous vendors
- Organised and Efficient
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team. We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility maybe available.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form