Regulatory Analyst, Wealth Products, Banking and Financial Services - Sydney
Job no: BFS-936117
Work type: Full time
Group: Banking and Financial Services
Division: Product & Technology
Recruiter: Jodi Rutherford
About the role
We are seeking a Regulatory Analyst with knowledge of retail wealth products (e.g. superannuation, insurance), and the regulatory and compliance environment, to join our team.
As part of the Wealth Product Team, you will work with senior risk and compliance professionals, lawyers and the business to actively identify and manage compliance risks for Macquarie’s Wealth Division, within the dynamically evolving Banking and Financial Services Group. You will work within a high performance, solution-orientated team providing high quality and pragmatic compliance, regulatory and legal services to support positive client-centric outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for Compliance, Legal and Risk teams.
- Acting as the subject matter expert for business stakeholders on compliance, regulatory and risk related matters.
- Overseeing, advising and assisting business stakeholders to identify, analyse and manage the implementation of new or changing products, projects, policies, law, regulations and industry standards.
- Engaging with industry, audit, regulatory, board and business stakeholders, as well as the broader Macquarie Risk Management Group community.
- Reviewing and maintaining business-specific policies.
- Managing regulatory change.
To be successful, you will have experience drawn from the legal, accounting, risk, audit or compliance professions.
You will also:
- hold university qualifications in either: Law, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, or similar discipline.
- demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen.
- Adapt to change, demonstrating resilience, initiative and providing consistently sound judgement under pressure.
- be highly motivated, proactive and possess the drive to take ownership and deliver, to a consistently high standard, in a fast-paced and result- focused environment.
- have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- bring a high level of energy and commitment to the team.
If you wish to work in an environment where you own the opportunity to excel and develop your career, please apply by following the link.
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises our retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients. BFS operates predominantly in Australia and is organised into three business divisions: Personal Banking, Wealth Management and Business Banking.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form