Senior Analyst/Manager - Operational Risk - Credit
Job no: RMG-936087
Work type: Full time
Group: Risk Management Group
Recruiter: Wynnie Tran
The Policies, Procedures and Controls team works in partnership with Credit, the wider Risk Management Group (RMG) and colleagues in various business areas to drive improvement to the credit risk framework, influence its direction and ensure it is robust, effective and supported by appropriate policies and procedures.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Analyst / Manager to join the team. As an integral part of the team the successful candidate will:
- Oversee the credit policy framework and take ownership of selected policies (e.g. the Credit Discretions Policy governing all credit decisions across Macquarie)
- Be the main contact for policy related queries from RMG Credit teams globally
- Coordinate the semi-annual Risk & Control Self-Assessment and ensure that identified improvements are implemented in a timely manner
- Work with the RMG Credit Business Operational Manager, RMG Operational Risk and control owners to establish a control assurance plan
- Oversee the execution of the control assurance plan, undertake testing of more complex controls and escalate identified control weaknesses
- Run the monthly Operational Manager Forum, a dedicated global forum focused on identifying and improving credit controls
- Assist in the management of initiatives and projects and taking ownership of selected work streams.
- Support internal and external audit reviews.
As part of the policy & controls team in RMG Credit you will gain a broad understanding of our credit risk management framework and influence the strategic direction. Your involvement in the oversight of the policy framework, ongoing auditor communications and monitoring of controls will allow you to apply your operational risk / audit mindset to the credit framework. Essential to this role will be the ongoing collaboration with stakeholders across RMG Credit globally and RMG more broadly.
Risk Management Group is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Credit, Prudential, Capital and Markets, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Compliance, Quantitative Applications and Internal Audit.
For more information, please contact Wynnie Tran on Wynnie.Tran@Macquarie.com. Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form