Fixed Income Quantitative Analyst, Macquarie Asset Management
Job no: MAM-936084
Work type: Full time
Group: Macquarie Asset Management
Recruiter: Marion Harris
Are you looking to utilise your exceptional quantitative analysis skills to secure a front office role with a leading Funds management business?
Working for our Asset Management business, you will work in an innovative team, in a role that will see you;
- develop investment tools to support investment decisions
- develop mechanical tools to reduce administrative aspects of portfolio management
- generate and test new research ideas for improving returns in fixed income portfolios
- test and assist in the oversight of new portfolio management software implementation
- assist in the creation and presentation of research papers
- exploring opportunities to incorporate ‘big data’ sources into existing processes
We ask that you have previous experience in a quantitative field within finance, excellent academic qualifications in Computing, Finance or Engineering and a passion for delivering quantitative solutions to investment problems combined with knowledge of Python with PANDAS, SQL and VBA for Excel and strong written and verbal communication.
If you have relevant experience and you are a highly analytical, detail oriented individual with a proactive and independent approach to work apply now by following the link. For a confidential discussion call Marion Harris on +612 8237 7833.
Macquarie Asset Management (MAM; formerly known as Macquarie Funds Group) is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
MAM comprises the following three divisions:
• Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
• Macquarie Investment Management
• Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form