Adviser Service Associate, Wealth Management - Melbourne
Job no: BFS-935949
Work type: Full time
Group: Banking and Financial Services
Division: Wealth Management
Recruiter: Georgie Brown
About the role
We are seeking individuals looking to establish their career in Financial Services by joining a high performing team in the role of Adviser Service Associate. As someone looking for long term growth, you will have the opportunity to learn about Wealth Advice operations from the ground up by supporting a team of experienced Client Service Associates (CSA’s) and their aligned Wealth Advisers.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Timely completion CSA and Adviser requests across a range of systems and processes
- Actively participating in team meetings with a ‘continuous improvement’ mind-set to better client and adviser outcomes
- Working collaboratively with peers to ensure requests are completed accurately and that client records are maintained appropriately.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and departments
- Becoming a ‘go to’ person for all administration tasks with a continuous focus on our legislative, risk management and reputational responsibilities
- Ensure a high standard of communication with all clients and stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate high attention to detail, a willingness to learn and a passion for delivery of an excellent client experience. You will be able to work in a team environment and build strong working relationships with your peers to contribute to team goals.
- Problem solving in a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Operationally and procedurally minded with an outcome focus
- Think outside the box and consider client needs when completing tasks
- The capacity and ability to take on a high level of responsibility and ownership to ensure tasks/objectives are satisfactorily completed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of tenacity and the ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently in a high pressure environment
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems (e.g., Xplan) would be advantageous
If this position sounds like your next career step and is of interest then please submit your application via the apply now button below. For any questions relating to the position, please contact Georgie Brown on (03) 9635 8891.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie Wealth Management provides superannuation and insurance products, as well as stockbroking, financial advice, private banking, cash management and WRAP platform services. We deliver products and services through institutional relationships, virtual adviser networks and dedicated direct relationships with our clients.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form