Client Service Associate, Wealth Management - Melbourne
Job no: BFS-935948
Work type: Full time
Group: Banking and Financial Services
Division: Wealth Management
Recruiter: Georgie Brown
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Services professional to join a high performing team as a Client Service Associate. Drawing on your Wealth Advice experience, you will provide timely, high quality support to our Advisers and clients alike.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- assisting advisers in the facilitation and execution of new and established client advice requirements
- building strong and lasting client relationships to proactively meet their needs
- mastery of operational systems and processes so as deliver consistent high quality outcomes
- develop strong understanding of other areas of the bank enabling resolution of client issues
- delivering clear and effective clients and advisers communications
- ensuring an up to date understanding of product developments and compliance requirements
- maintaining client records to reflect our interactions and the Financial Services provided
To be successful in this role you will have strong technical knowledge and demonstrated experience in the end to end process of supporting the delivery Financial Advice to clients. Your industry experience means you have a strong understanding of the workings of financial products and platforms as well as industry trends. You will be able to work collaboratively with your peers in a team environment and build strong working relationships with stakeholders to contribute to common goals. As such you will possess the following attributes;
- demonstrated Wealth Management support experience servicing diverse range of advisers and client needs; e.g. S.M.S.F.’s, direct equity exposures, Institutional and Wholesale clients
- responsiveness to client/adviser requirements and requests
- the capacity and ability to take on a high level of responsibility to ensure tasks/objectives are satisfactorily completed
- the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- a high level of motivation and drive to commit to work related activities and goals
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- a high level of tenacity and the ability to solve problems effectively
- strong literacy and numeracy ability
- RG 146 preferred but not essential
- experience with XPlan would be advantageous
This is a rare opportunity to support a highly successful team of Advisers with further opportunity for career growth.
If this position sounds like your next career step and is of interest then please submit your application via the apply now button below. For any questions relating to the position, please contact Georgie Brown on (03) 9635 8891.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie Wealth Management provides superannuation and insurance products, as well as stockbroking, financial advice, private banking, cash management and WRAP platform services. We deliver products and services through institutional relationships, virtual adviser networks and dedicated direct relationships with our clients.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form