Business Analyst, Financial Management Group
Job no: FMG-935856
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Division: Group Treasury
Recruiter: Marion Harris
This team partners with business and technology to develop modelling and reporting platforms used by Group Treasury this role will see you working with an established team with a track record of delivery and a mandate to implement change.
Critical business functions we support include Treasury asset and liability management, liquidity risk, interest rate risk in the banking book, and corporate reporting.
Utilising your three or more years’ experience in technical analysis roles this role will see you;
- gather, analyse and document requirements for balance sheet management models and internal and regulatory reporting requirements
- help drive the migration of treasury analysis from user developed applications on to Treasury platforms and automated processes
- contribute to the expansion of our data analytics capability
- actively participate in the solution design process to ensure that Treasury platforms meet current and anticipated future business needs
- provide support for project managers, with potential to manage delivery work streams and project resources
- champion Group Treasury’s data, modelling and reporting requirements to a wide range of stakeholders across Macquarie’s business and support functions
You will have prior domain knowledge in areas such as treasury, financial markets, risk system implementation, or regulatory reporting combined with demonstrable experience using business analysis and project management techniques and methods and knowledge of data warehousing principles and the ability to extract and transform data e.g. SQL.
If you have incisive analytical capacity and a focus on high quality, timely delivery, and the willingness to participate in all aspects of the project life cycle apply now by following the link. For a confidential discussion contact Marion Harris on +612 8237 7833.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form