Senior Manager – FMG Group Regulatory Reporting, Management Reporting and Analytical Services
Job no: FMG-935833
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Blair Henderson
About the role
We are seeking a Senior Manager to join our Management Reporting and Analytical Services, Group Regulatory Reporting team in Sydney. The successful candidate will lead a high performing team responsible for delivering a series of key regulatory capital reports and analysis to senior FMG management including the Group CFO and providing decision support and analytical services to a range of internal clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the preparation of the quarterly regulatory capital reports to senior FMG management.
- Lead the management reporting function of GRR including analysis and monthly monitoring of capital ratios.
- Research and analysis of regulatory capital issues facing Macquarie and the Banking industry.
- Decision support to a broad range of internal customers on regulatory capital related matters.
- Manage cross functional relationship across the group.
- Support GRR projects and internal stakeholders on regulatory capital matters.
- Lead change initiatives across the team, including process improvements and data analytics.
- Exploration and application of internal management analytics to Macquarie’s regulatory liquidity requirements.
To be successful, you will have:
- Knowledge of and a genuine interest in regulatory capital knowledge
- Highly motivated and organised with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and the ability to see multiple tasks through to completion
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work autonomously and within a cohesive team
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and key internal clients
- Ability to motivate and lead by example to influence the behaviour of the wider team, including team members located offshore
- An analytical mind and strong problem solving skills
- A flexible, proactive, solution oriented approach
Degree qualified including accounting major, CA qualification or equivalent, and at least 5 years post -qualification experience. Demonstrated experience in financial services / investment banking, with previous exposure to Regulatory Reporting being a distinct advantage.
Financial Management Group (FMG) provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. It comprises of the Finance, Tax, Treasury, Central and Corporate Communications & Investor Relations (CCIR) divisions. The function within the group is focused on three key outcomes:
- managing the Macquarie balance sheet and profit & loss optimally and strategically
- adding value to Macquarie's senior management and its businesses by providing advice and analysis that is strategic, timely, accurate and comprehensive
- ensuring Macquarie continues to meet the obligations within its regulatory and compliance framework
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form