Correspondence & Reporting | Senior Associate
Job no: MAM-935801
Work type: Full time, Maximum term
Group: Macquarie Asset Management
Recruiter: Laura Cooper
About the role
We have an excellent opportunity for a delivery-focused individual to join our Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) business. In this operational role, you will be part of the MAM Correspondence and Reporting team who are responsible for the delivery of investor reporting services and correspondence for retail, wholesale and institutional clients across Macquarie Investment Management and Macquarie Specialist Investment businesses.
Some of the responsibilities of the role will include:
- execution of client correspondence and fund performance reporting in accordance with timeframes and business requirements
- ensuring accuracy of client correspondence and fund performance reporting, including coordination of the approval process and engagement with a range of stakeholders
- liaising with various external service providers to ensure accurate and timely distribution of client correspondence
- document maintenance including; drafting and review of correspondence templates, ensuring templates are reviewed regularly and meet regulatory requirements, retention of signoff and supporting documentation
- collation of data into correspondence from various databases
- delivering fund information to clients in accordance with timeframes and business requirements
- ensuring client expectations and internal KPIs are met
- building and maintaining a high level of engagement with key internal stakeholders, such as Fund Accounting, Product Managers, Legal, Compliance and Marketing
To be successful in this role you will have the desire to provide exceptional client service and will work well in a small team. In addition you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 2 years experience in a similar environment
- effective time management and organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- self-drive with the ability to take ownership of responsibilities
- able to work both autonomously and within a team
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- analytical and solution driven demeanour, with the ability to evaluate options and propose alternate solutions
- ability to develop relationships and rapport at all levels, along with a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- PC literate with MS office applications, strong Word and Excel skills
- strive for continuous improvement, aimed at improving efficiency and client service
- experience in and knowledge of investment markets, issues and regulations will be looked upon favourably
- relevant tertiary qualifications.
If you believe your experience and skill set suit these requirements and you are ready to kick start your career, please apply now or call Laura Cooper on 02 8232 0337 should you wish to have a confidential discussion.
Macquarie Asset Management (MAM; formerly known as Macquarie Funds Group) is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
MAM comprises the following three divisions:
• Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
• Macquarie Investment Management
• Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form