CPA Analyst / Executive, Infrastructure Projects, Macquarie Capital – Seoul (2-year fixed term contract)
Job no: MacCap-935690
Work type: Fixed term
Group: Macquarie Capital
Division: Macquarie Capital
Recruiter: Jenny Yeung
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 37 offices across 22 locations, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers.
Macquarie Capital are looking for a Junior CPA who is able to handle consolidated asset Operating Model (finance model for valuation).
As an Executive in our team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in implement consolidated operating model as holding company, maintain operating model in line with financial statement, forecast/ budget of each subsidiary and holding Co, forecasting and make strategy to optimize consolidated cash flow, review consolidated Financial statement
If you have an outstanding academic record in a relevant discipline, strong understanding of modelling and at least 3-4 years of Big 4 accounting firm experience with a focus on valuation then we would love to hear from you.
Macquarie Capital provides corporate finance advisory and capital market services to corporate and government clients involved in public and private mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity fund raisings, private equity raisings and corporate restructuring. Macquarie - and its managed funds - is one of the world’s largest investors in renewable energy.
Our support for the renewable energy and clean technology sectors is part of a broader commitment to infrastructure. Macquarie has more than $A136 billion of infrastructure assets under management globally and co-invests alongside the world’s leading institutional investors including public sector pension funds. For further information about Macquarie’s renewable energy credentials please visit www.macquarie.com/renewables.
- Implement consolidated operating (finance) model as Holdings Company and manage individual finance model in line with actual financial statement.
- Forecasting quarterly and yearly P&L for individual subsidiaries and consolidated holding company.
- Forecasting monthly, quarterly and yearly cash flow for individual subsidiaries and consolidated holding company.
- Review Group Reporting package from statutory reporting perspective in line with IFRS
- Review monthly asset reports for board meeting
- Review weekly asset reports for executive management.
- Oversee and manage financial data produced by outsourcing service provider
- Closely collaborate with region and group requirement
- Trouble shooting and problem solving finance related issues
Key skills and knowledge areas required:
- Be a strong knowledge on design and implement operating(finance) model
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with an FAS team in big Accounting firm
- Strong knowledge on IFRS
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Fluent Korean and English (written and spoken)
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: Magadan Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form