Litigations Officer- Mortgages
Job no: BFS-935681
Work type: Full time
Group: Banking and Financial Services
Division: Service Sales Centre & Ops
Recruiter: Dee Fitzgerald
About the role
The Litigation Officer is accountable for the day to day litigations actions of the Default Management process. It is an expectation that actions are carried out in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner, whilst observing all of Macquarie's policies and all legislative requirements.
- liaison with external parties (eg Solicitors) and complete file notes in line with the Mortgages Australia processes
- carry out the individual tasks of the litigations process in a timely and accurate manner
- weekly review of litigation files
- identify and escalate high risk items
- you will have experience and understanding of collections/litigation processes
- understanding and working knowledge of relative legislative requirements in mortgages
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you possess the relevant skills and experience, please apply via the link below
Mortgages Australia Operations is responsible for the end to end cycle of a home and/or investment home loan - from application, settlement, though to client servicing post settlement and arrears management. Clients are predominantly introduced through third party channels and are both direct mortgage customers and white label mortgage distributors, such as Aussie and Virgin Home Loans.
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form