Client Acquisition Associate | Direct Sales
Job no: CAF-935329
Work type: Full time
Group: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Division: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Recruiter: Melissa Liekens
We currently have 2 opportunities for asset finance professionals at an Associate or a Senior Associate level to join our core sales team within our Direct Sales Business unit.
As a successful Client Acquisition Associate, you will use your solutions driven approach and passion for sales to grow, develop and subsequently, retain your client base. Working within a high performance team as a key contributor to a successful and growing business, you will take ownership for growing our client base and originations for our leasing products. These are both commercial and consumer finance solutions across our Corporate and Asset Finance division, ranging from motor vehicles to various other assets.
Your role as an asset finance professional will include;
- Excel at both internal stakeholder and external client relationship management
- Produce commercial outcomes for the business whilst achieving both personal and team sales targets by converting leads and referrals into new business
- Take full ownership of client queries and use your industry knowledge and expertise to overcome challenges and achieve the best outcome for our clients
- Proactively provide customer service and support throughout the finance application process and provide competitive and bespoke solutions
- Managing the client experience by putting our customers at the centre of everything
- Develop and execute on effective pipeline management, servicing a high volume of new clients and repeat clients
We are looking for a relationship focused professional who is self-motivated, works with passion and enthusiasm, and will thrive in a fast paced environment.
You will also able to demonstrate the following:
- Compliment a people-based culture focused on accountability, integrity and opportunity
- Strong communication skills and a strong client focus
- Previous experience in a sales-based or client-focused role is advantageous
- Managing multiple work streams or experience managing own client portfolio is advantageous
- Solutions and result driven with a track-record of exceeding targets, preferably in a sales environment
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are looking to own your career at a leading financial services organisation, submit your application via the 'apply' link. If you may require additional information please contact Melissa.Liekens@Macquarie.com
Macquarie’s Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in: leasing and asset finance, tailored debt and finance solutions and asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form