Vice President - Financial Control (PC)
Job no: FMG-935315
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Ajay Tandon
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the work performed by the team and working collaboratively with multiple teams like Product Control, Regulatory Reporting and Tax to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the Balance Sheet for the CGM business.
- Develop a strong business understanding over time and use it to provide context to accounting and financial matters. Demonstrate capability and willingness to be "Hands-on".
- Demonstrate established competency in planning and organising - needs to be a well organised self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
- Extensive IFRS based financial reporting – Reviewing financial statements and supporting them with well-developed analytical reviews including audit query management
- Demonstrate innovation with focus to improve process – enhance efficiencies and add value, ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team.
- Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes maintaining and supporting documentation for all finance functions managed by the team
- Training and developing new starters; Leading and managing the team, and doing effective appraisals.
- The role requires engagement with stakeholders working across multiple time zones, hence the flexibility to work across different time zone is important.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Postgraduate accounting qualification, CA or CPA
- Minimum 11-12 years of relevant post qualification including 5 + years of people management experience.
- Willingness to travel overseas.
- Willing to work in shifts.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Macquarie is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services, with offices in 28 countries. We are a uniquely diverse business with deep specialist expertise.
Key to Macquarie's success is a unique structure and management style that fosters an entrepreneurial environment that is underpinned by a strong risk management framework, an approach that has contributed to its long history of success. This philosophy encourages a sense of ownership and entrepreneurial endeavour among our people and delivered value for clients.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form