Manager/Senior Manager, Technology Audit - Risk Management Group
Job no: RMG-935203
Work type: Full time
Group: Risk Management Group
Division: Internal Audit
Recruiter: Shien Wu
We are currently seeking a Manager/Senior Manager to join our Internal Audit function in Sydney. This is an excellent career opportunity to gain exposure across all business areas within Macquarie Group.
As a Manager/Senior Manager you will lead audit teams in the planning, delivery and reporting of audits using Internal Audit agreed methodology and professional standards across the group worldwide, with a focus on Information Technology Risks for core and business-specific systems.
Key responsibilities will include:
- using a risk-based approach, identify key IT controls for testing
- determination of test strategies and execution of testing of IT controls
- identifying control weaknesses and opportunities for control improvement
- generate audit reporting and track the resolution of issues
You are an experienced IT risk professional with a background in internal or external audit, risk management, information systems or operations. You will have:
- extensive IT risk experience in relation to IT general controls, IT Application controls and/or IT infrastructure and project management controls in a complex organisation
- knowledge of IT standards and key regulations impacting on IT
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to liaise and build relationships at all levels
- eye for identifying operational risk issues with material significance
- qualifications in information systems, operations or accounting highly regarded (e.g. CISA, CA)
Macquarie Group is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. Macquarie's business is structured into six operating groups and five support groups.
At Macquarie we offer you the experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organisation. Key to our success is the entrepreneurialism we encourage in all our people. We give you the opportunity to progress your career as quickly as you can demonstrate your ability.
Risk Management Group is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Credit, Prudential, Capital and Markets, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Compliance, Quantitative Applications and Internal Audit.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form