Client Manager, Macquarie Corporate & Asset Finance - Shanghai
Job no: CAF-935187
Work type: Full time
Group: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Division: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Recruiter: Miki Mulchandani
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers.
Macquarie's Corporate and Asset Finance Group (CAF) is a leading structured & asset finance and leasing specialist. It is responsible for the investment in and financing of capital equipment in industries where earnings flow from the use of these assets. CAF has approximately 900 staff engaged in leasing and asset finance / lending activities in diverse asset classes across various locations through Australia, Asia, Europe, and North America.
Macquarie Equipment Trading (MET) is within the CAF division and specializes in customized advisory, asset management and equipment finance solutions in the semiconductor industry. For more than 14 years, MET has provided customer-centric solutions for the world’s largest semiconductor manufacturing companies seeking to manage their equipment and capital needs.
As part of our global growth strategy, MET has a new opportunity for a highly enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our team in China as a Client Manager/Marketing Support Professional.
About the role
The everyday responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Professionally manage existing and/or target clients and account relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Actively manage the Client Relationship as the prime point of contact and ensure client needs and issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Provide a high level of service and organisational support to the regional Sales team.
- Coordinate sales / remarketing activities, working closely with client and other relevant departments to ensure income targets are achieved.
- Provide marketing and related support as part of MET’s Greater China business strategy.
- Responsible for the preparation and/or translation of marketing materials such as client presentations and corporate brochures when required.
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly report on China’s semiconductor industry.
- Responsible for building a China semiconductor industry players book.
- Provide support to Sales team on quoting and closing new transactions
- Provide timely and accurate advice to senior management on key facility events and processes.
- Provide input for the improvement of work practices and processes with Chinese customers.
- Coordinate with regional Operations team to ensure internal documentation and other related material is completed on time and accurately
The successful candidate will:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese Mandarin.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, economics or finance related disciplines.
- Have a clear commercial (client facing) focus.
- Have a commitment to providing outstanding client service and building strong professional relationships.
- Demonstrate a strong organisational ability as well as the commitment to follow tasks through to completion.
- Have sound numerical skills and be proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- High level of initiative, motivation and strong time management.
- Flexible, can-do attitude.
- Be transparent and compliant with Macquarie policies.
. The following will be highly regarded:
- Financial services / banking sector experience
- Exposure or experience in the semiconductor industry
- Previous front office / client facing work experience
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form