Job no: CAF-935034
Work type: Full time
Group: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Division: Macquarie Corp & Asset Finance
Recruiter: Melissa Liekens
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit a Settlements Associate to join the team in Melbourne. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful business.
Macquarie Leasing, a division of Corporate and Asset Finance is one of Australia's premier financing businesses specialising in vehicle and equipment finance to small and medium sized businesses.
Your responsibilities will include:
- act as a primary point of contact for our introducers, working with them to deliver a premium service experience and resolving issues to ensure smooth settlement of loan transactions
- checking loan documentation, invoices and supporting documentation for accuracy and completeness to enable settlement
- ensuring approval conditions are met
- accurately preparing entries for disbursement of loan funds to pay for purchased assets and any associated costs
- working to deadlines ensuring applications are funded correctly and within agreed timeframes
- achieving an individual and team KPI relating to both efficiency and quality standards on a daily basis
To be considered for this role, your will be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualification (Desirable)
- Previous experience in either Customer Service, Financial Services or in a phone based client services role
- Ability to work closely with customers to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes, exercising discretion and common sense to deliver a personalised premium service while meeting the needs of our organisation
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and written and excellent telephone manner
- High accuracy and strong numeracy
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines, both autonomously and as part of a team
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
To apply please follow the link to submit an application online. If you may require further information please contact Melissa Liekens on Melissa.Liekens@Macquarie.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form