Fees & Commissions Analyst - Technical Investment Services - SSC&O - Sydney
Job no: BFS-935007
Work type: Full time
Group: Banking and Financial Services
Division: Service Sales Centre & Ops
Recruiter: Sophie Haslam
Who are we?
The Fees & Commissions Team is a specialised operations team focussing on fees, commissions and rebates for a range of products from across Macquarie Group’s Banking and Financial Services (BFS) business. The team is responsible for the design and execution of processes for the calculation, collection and payment of fees and commissions as well as providing regular management reporting and trend analysis on relevant data sets. Products covered include Superannuation and Investment accounts (Wrap), Mortgages, Cash, Term Deposits, Commercial Lending, Private Bank, Insurance and Credit Cards.
What will you do?
- Assist in the accurate calculation, collection, payment and reporting of fees, commissions and rebates across a range of financial products
- Actively identify and investigate trend changes and anomalies in fee and commission calculations
- Provide reporting to product owners on fees and commissions trends and volumes, furnishing insights where appropriate
- Maintain detailed knowledge of BFS products
- Provide ad hoc calculations in response to special requests, using technology to efficiently produce calculations that are accurate, transparent and verifiable
- Continually identify, and collaboratively implement, changes to processes that save time and reduce risk
- Work with product owners and project team members on commission related projects, including providing input on, and testing of, relevant IT systems
Who are you?
- You have strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- You are degree qualified in a discipline with a strong mathematical component (eg. actuarial, statistics, mathematics, computing, engineering)
- You have experience in the financial services industry or the desire to build a career in this field.
- You have proven collaboration skills and the ability to work well within a team environment
- You have the ability to communicate difficult concepts concisely to a variety of audiences
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with SQL will be highly regarded but are not essential
Core to our business operations are the values of team work, integrity and end-to-end accountability coupled with a positive, can-do attitude. The successful applicant will be a team player with an interest and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form