Fees & Commissions Analyst - Technical Investment Services - Macquarie Banking and Financial Services Group
Job no: BFS-935007
Work type: Full time
Group: Banking and Financial Services
Division: Service Sales Centre & Ops
Recruiter: Manny Wahidi
Who are we?
The Fees & Commissions Team is responsible for calculating, paying and reporting on client fees and intermediary commissions for a range of products across Macquarie Group Limited’s Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS). Products serviced include Superannuation and Investment accounts (Wrap), Home loans, Cash Accounts, Term Deposits, Commercial Loans, Private Bank, Insurance and Credit Cards. The team works with product owners, software developers and operations teams to ensure calculations are built on robust and efficient processes as well as monitoring and adjusting these calculations as they occur and providing regular management reporting and analysis.
What will you do?
- Monitor, investigate and report on trends and anomalies in high value multivariable fee and commission calculations
- Calculate and process fee and commission adjustments as required
- Use Excel and SQL (training available) to build and update scheduled calculations in response to changing business requirements
- Work with product owners and project team members on fee and commission related projects, including providing input on, and testing of, IT systems
- Maintain detailed knowledge of BFS products and their regulatory and business environments
- Assist internal and external stakeholders, including audit and risk personnel, with fee and commission related queries
- Continually identify and collaboratively implement changes to processes and systems that increase efficiency and reduce risk
Who are you?
- You love a challenge and have strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- You are degree qualified in a discipline with a significant mathematical component (eg. actuarial, statistics, mathematics, computing, engineering)
- You have a strong drive to build a career the financial services industry
- You have proven collaboration skills and the ability to work well within a team environment
- You have the ability to communicate difficult concepts concisely to a variety of audiences
- Advanced Excel skills and/or experience with SQL will be highly regarded but are not essential
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form